Kaboom Hotel considers the protection of the environment as a main result of its business. The control of the environmental impact and the limitation of the environmental risks are both a primary responsibility of the management team and every employee of Kaboom Hotel.
Care for the environment is a structural part of our business objectives. All employees undertake to carry out their work in accordance with the established procedures and the corresponding policy of the company and this must be regarded as a self-evident.
Kaboom Hotel's policy is to:
- Provide services that meet and respond to the expectations of the visitors.
- Perform the operations in such a way that the environment is protected, and to ensure the safety and health of its employees, visitors, suppliers and the public.
- Make a social contribution to people and society.
To realize this policy, Kaboom Hotel observes the following rules:
- Recognizing the importance of the environment where corporate and commercial matters are discussed.
- Comply with the laws and regulations relating to environmental matters.
- Training of each employee and responsible set for compliance with the policy.
- Stimulate continuous improvement of environmental performance
- Measuring progress in the field of the environment through the implementation of a monitoring program.
- Minimize the waste production as much as possible and carefully sort waste
- Stimulating the regional economy through a preference for local suppliers.
- Finally, to support charities and develop a close cooperation with schools and other social organizations.
La Bergère Hospitality Group B.V.
Maastricht, november 2015