- A credit card is needed for reservation purposes only.
- You will receive a payment link to complete the payment for your booking.
- In case of a non-refundable (‘pay now, save money’) reservation, you will receive this payment link immediately to complete the full amount of your reservation and only when the payment is done, your booking is confirmed.
- In case of refundable reservation you will receive the payment link 1 month before arrival or immediately if you book within 1 month before arrival, if we do not receive the payment within the timeframe stated in the payment link, your booking will be cancelled.
- If you cancel a non-refundable reservation, the amount will not be refunded.
- If you cancel a refundable reservation or in case of a no show, cancellation fees and terms by Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UCHCI) apply, the following percentages of the reservation value are applicable that must be paid in case of cancellation:
more than 1 month before arrival 0%
more than 14 days before arrival 15%
more than 7 days before arrival 35%
more than 3 days before arrival 60%
more than 24 hours before arrival 85%
24 hours or less before arrival 100%
- If you already paid your refundable reservation before cancelling, we will refund the paid amount in accordance with the cancellation fees.
- If you wish to modify your reservation, this is possible up to 24 hours before arrival and only for flexible bookings, if you modify your reservation less than 24 hours before arrival the costs for the first night will be charged, an additional fee may apply if the reservation is moved to dates with higher room rates, in case of lower room rates, the difference will not be refunded.
- In the event of incorrect rates or availability, obvious errors and mistakes (including misprints, mistypes and zero rates) are not binding, eg if a Suite costs an average rate of €1000 throughout the year, a rate of €100 qualifies as an obvious mistake and the reservation won’t be honored.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Check-in starts at 3:00 PM, if you arrive earlier, you can leave your luggage with us or book an early checkin for a small fee (based on availability).
- Our check-out time is 11:00 AM, you are kindly requested to vacate your room on time, If you wish to have a late check-out this can be requested for a small fee with the reception staff on site (based upon availability).
- The city of Maastricht charges a Tourist Tax, The amount is € 4,21 per person per night.
- By staying at Kaboom Hotel you invest in a sustainable future, We invest in various sustainable solutions, We ask you to make a small contribution, which is described on your confirmation as Green Fee, This amounts to € 1,74 per person per night.
- The Tourist Tax and Green Fee amounts together are € 5,95 per person per night.
- Reservations of 5 or more rooms per night are subject to the group cancellation fees and terms by Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UCHCI).